01 October 2013

DK Eyewitness Studies








A little practice with references from DK Eyewitness: Knight. I love those books!
Photoshop is driving me mad, though. I tried everything, and this still looks brownish even though it should be grayscale. Maybe it's just with Blogger/Google that it gets messed up; the last few posts here all look brown - and the very same files look just fine on DeviantArt (as well as in Windows and Photoshop). I hope it's Blogger's fault, cause I'm out of ideas as to how to fix it.

3 comments:

Maxim said...

Možda je do nečeg u opcijama kad ga sejvaš za web? (ako to radiš)

Najbolje bi ti bilo, ak te smeta, reinstalirat PS. Ili je možda do skener opcija, pa u kombi sa 64 bita javljaju se nuspojave.

Domigorgon said...

80% sam uvjeren da je problem u Bloggeru i da prčkanje po Windowsima i Photoshopu neće uroditi plodom. Zašto na DevArtu izgleda normalno?

Maxim said...

Moguće, ne kužim zašto je prvi crtež u ovom postu smeđ, a ostali crni?